A special "Heigh-Ho" from Kermit the Blog...oops...Kermit the Frog!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

THING 2 -- RSS and Feed Readers

WOW...subscribing to feeds may save me a lot of time!

You see, the first thing I do when I wake up and the last thing I do before I go to bed is to visit about a dozen of my favorite Web sites. This is all so I can continue to be the impeccable source of information that I am (OK, you can stop laughing now). Anyways, even with such grea Web sites, it can still take a long time to sift through the stories to get to what I need to know...you know, the essentials: what's tops at the box office, who's in rehab, and what's the latest toy with lead paint in it. This is all made easier by subscribing to RSS feeds. I am officially "IN THE KNOW."

As of right now, I've subscribed to 17 feeds in just a few minutes!! That might seem like a lot, but what can I say, I majored in journalism. I will be adding my top five to this blog in the next few days...BE WARNED!

1 comment:

rich said...

great! i'm looking forward to your top 5.