A special "Heigh-Ho" from Kermit the Blog...oops...Kermit the Frog!

Friday, October 5, 2007

While My Blog Gently Weeps...

So I asked my good friend "Mrs. Fisher" to vote on my "Who was the most talented Beatle?" poll. Her response to the question was something like "I don't know...who cares?" Touche, Mrs. Fisher. Still, I guilted her into voting. But, Mrs. Fisher was right; I should have added her initial response as one of the choices. Unfortunately, since the poll is already in-session, I cannot change or add choices. Touche, Blogger. I guess this just goes to show that if the shoe doesn't fit or if we simply feel guilted into it, we sometimes just pick an answer to appease the poller. Touche, Census Bureau.

Mandy

P.S. I fully realize I am misusing the word "touche," but I'm in a weird mood right now, so just leave it be. Touche, Postscript.

1 comment:

Mibrarian said...

You definitely have a very classy blog and Kermit is a great touch.

Yours Truly,

Mrs. Fisher