A special "Heigh-Ho" from Kermit the Blog...oops...Kermit the Frog!

Friday, November 30, 2007

DONE!!

Hey, 10 Things Team! Please look over my blog and make sure I've successfully completed each step.

This has been a great experience, and I look forward to what's in store at Staff Day 2007. I'm also thinking of keeping this blog going. Don't worry, I'm still not planning on "wearing my heart on my computer screen." It just seems like a good forum for me to express my professional and technological growth as well as share resources with others.

Until my next post!
Mandy

2 comments:

The Skokie Ten said...

Congratulations! You made it! Great job finishing the 10 Things.

Toby

Matthew said...

I'm glad done doesn't mean finished. I've learned of some great resources from you, and I've been reminded of others. It's nice to know you intend to continue to share your experiences.