A special "Heigh-Ho" from Kermit the Blog...oops...Kermit the Frog!

Friday, November 30, 2007

THING 5 -- Flickr and Photo Sharing

I knew this step would be quick, but convoluted. This has been the only one I have had to turn to someone for help...fortunately, I share a "suite" with the lovely Ruth in Youth. I got my picture up and all is well.

Believe it or not, I already had a Flickr account, but I've only used it for posting comments to friends' photos. I'm still undecided as to whether I will ever post pics of my own. I guess I could always set them as private...who knows!

The Library has been using this for some time, and I think it has been great way to publicize and showcase our great programs, collections, and facility. As a matter of fact, those could be some of the tags we use, as well as Adult Services and Youth Services.

No comments: